Alanya Rafting Tour
By travelling to Alanya and taking part to white water rafting tour you will certainly experience an unforgettable and exciting adventure tour and such an amazing feeling is generated by increasing adrenaline.
White water rafting is done in Koprucay River which is placed in Koprulu Canyon. It is actually the main rafting river in Turkey and normally the rafting in Alanya happens there.
Details about Alanya rafting in Koprulu Canyon
After picking up the guests from the hotel, they would be driven to Koprulu Canyon. The tourists can visit the Roman Bridge and have fun during their way and taking photos. By arriving to the canyon the guests will be equipped by the life jackets. They will be briefed by the professional rafters and guides before starting to raft. By the help of their trainings this trip changes to the safe water rafting.
Participating in this tour does not need any experiences or swimming and even the children who are older than 6 years old can take part with their parents. The length of this rafting in this tour is about 13 km, but this 13 km is not happened at one time, usually in the morning, before lunch, 10 km is done and the 3km is done after the lunch time. During it, the rafters would gain a great amount of energy and positive sense, that they can save it, even after their trip. The depth of this river is 3 meters, its width is 12m. The water degree of the river is about 12 degrees. The water of Koprucay River is a kind of breath taking and fierce one which makes a wonderful and fabulous rafting in your life.
Don not worry about the long way rafting, you will never feel tired because in between there will be enough breaking time to have a rest. You will find a nice occasion to be cool and be far from the hot Mediterranean weather. It is a kind of activity which is very famous and popular in mountains regions in Turkey. After such doings, the body needs to relax, so it is possible to offer you the Turkish food and drinks and be served on the terrace of the restaurant to enjoy the great views of the nature in this area.
Extra tips and information
- It is not allowed to pregnant women and kids under 6 to take part in rafting.
- You should bring your own swimming suits, bikini, water shoes or sandals, towel, and sun screen.
- It is recommended to bring shoes which helps you not to slip easily in water, if you do not have, it is possible to buy or rent them.
- It is not necessary to bring your accessories like earrings or necklaces, it is advisable to take just some money for buying drinks, photos or DVD.
- As the distance between Alanya and rafting region is somehow long way, the comfortable buses are used for transferring to make the trip easier for the tourists.